HAPPY 2016! HI! I AM STILL HERE YES.
Well, it has been a DAMN long time since I posted any updates here. I apologize sincerely for that — it wasn't for a lack of anything going on though. And as much fun as it is to hype up future plans (and there are many, oh yes, there are) it's always great to look back on some fun things from the past. So here are a few things I didn't post about in 2015 but thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed:
- • IndieCade East and West (Feb. and Oct.) — Fantastic opportunities to watch people play "EarthNight" and spread the good word about the game.
- • AnimeNEXT (June), A Video Game Con (Sept.), RetroGameCon (Nov.) — Incredible convention gigs with super awesome audiences and fine folks behind the scenes.
- • Releasing "Wordplay" on vinyl (Sept.) — Beautiful sound to hear (amazing remaster specifically for the medium), beautiful sight to see (purple-black splatter transparent gorgeousness!!!). Get it in the Store!
- • 8static Festival 2015 and Halloween shows (Oct.) — Fun times in Philly. Will this be the last you'll hear of Billy Mitchellpocrite? DOUBTFUL.
- • Playstation Experience 2015 (Dec.) — The perfect way to finish out the year. Had a blast playing guitar along with several "EarthNight" runs and creating a live soundtrack. I'm sure this will happen again, so keep an eye out for us at events this year..!
I'm sure I left something out. There were tons of other shows, songs, collaborations, practices, etc. etc. etc.... Everything was awesome.
Looking ahead? Not much booked right now other than the 2016 4th Annual Winter Doldrums Benefit Concert on Feb. 6th, but there will be more! For now, I'm focusing on finishing soundtrack projects and getting new music done for the various things in which I'm involved.
This is going to be a good year, I can tell. Enjoy it. Stay tuned for more.